Blogs Being Blocked?

patrickq

Is anyone else experiencing problems viewing blogs? I catch up daily on a few blogs, all posted with blogger.com and have been unable to get the pages to come up since late yesterday. Now I don't know if it is a server problem or blocking, but the strange thing is that I can access blogger.com and my control panels for my blog, just cannot view any actual blogs, which seems strange.

Comments?

... :o apologies, realised I should have put this in business section, don't seem to be able to delete or transfer ...

Edited by patrickq

Works from here (outside Thailand).

Edit: Just remembered someone else had problems getting to a different Blog site. I'd recommend NOT using any circumnavigation techniques in light of recent legal proposals by the Thai Government.

Edited by phazey

Looks as if its more Thai control of what you can see or think, perhaps they should pay a bit more attention to things like 7 year old kids riding motorbikes :-) What are they going to do next, the only logical step is go one further than China and N Korea, just shut down any internet connections and probably disable mobiles, then no meetings of more than one person!

Online from Bangkok now; I can access blogger account and my page on blogspot, no problem. Trying to access other blogs on blogger just now, and no problem also.

Damm Thai government eh. :o

Edited by elsie

Online from Bangkok now; I can access blogger account and my page on blogspot, no problem. Trying to access other blogs on blogger just now, and no problem also.

Damm Thai government eh. :o

Like the Dean Martin quote, one of my favourites as well!

I still can't access any blogs via my ISP ipStar, I seem to recall there was a problem some people were having getting news websites a few weeks back, some could get them, some couldn't, so maybe 'they' are just testing their ability to restrict access, seems a bit of an anomaly otherwise, although I am open to the possibility that it is just Blogger not having their software sorted, as they do have a few problems. Which ISP do you use?

Just wish it would get sorted, need to keep abreast of UK political scandals on Guido !

Id say blocking their own brain cells??? but then again maybe theyv'e been doing that for years??

Couldnt access Thai visa forum today from the Uk for some time ?? But its ok as their cunning plan failed as i then decide to gawp at "You tube" hahhahaahhahah loooks like their plans backfired, but wait what's that sniper doing in my garden???

Re another thread about things being different in Bangkok ie peoples attitudes to once accepted beahviour such as "complaining" I think Bangkok is driving many changes for the better in Thailand re this, girls not having to rely on men any more to be "bread winners" etc

OK sorry for the interrupt Im back to watching some great ELO videos eeeeeeeeeeeek feeling old now!!

The Blogger blogs came back in the last hour or two, would be very interesting to know what that was all about.

Saw here that it was due to Thaksin interviews by radio station that has blogs?

Appears that only some ISPs sorted out the blocking, hence why some users (on JI Net) for example could get connected.