The Latest from Vimut Hospital

pookiki

This is the latest news

He explained that initially, only the elderly and people with chronic diseases will be given priority, and they can book their jabs in advance via www.thailandIntervac.com from June 7.

Currently, embassy officials, their families and staff of international organisations are being inoculated in three designated hospitals, he said, adding that more hospitals will join the programme soon.

28 minutes ago, steveb6 said:

This is the latest news

He explained that initially, only the elderly and people with chronic diseases will be given priority, and they can book their jabs in advance via www.thailandIntervac.com from June 7.

Currently, embassy officials, their families and staff of international organisations are being inoculated in three designated hospitals, he said, adding that more hospitals will join the programme soon.

Who is "he"?

And where did you get this latest news?

ANd, there's another registration system? Jeez.

so now they have some 7500 addresses, phone numbers, email database to be used at any time in the future for spamming with prime estate offers.

Just 2 days ago I have received my first offer for a house on my street for 9.mln baht, with separate sauna for female and male. That's the first whatsap message in english in 10 years in thailand.

Some others reported daily sms since registering some 2 weeks ago.

not nice

• Like 1

14 hours ago, steveb6 said:

Well, there was this from yesterday's online forum titled "Briefing for Thailand Journalists on the National Vaccine Rollout".

"For general foreigners, they can get the jab on the same day as Thais," Dr Sophon.

Dr Sophon went on to say that foreigners who want to get vaccinated are also required to register via www.ThailandIntervac.com. 

I get a security alert - bad certificate, when I go to that web site.

When I plow through I see this...

ThailandIntervac.com
"The vaccination appointment through this website is for embassy staff, consulates, international organizations and their families only.

If you are identified that you are not the aforementioned staff, the vaccination appointment will be canceled. Please present the employee card at the registration site."

Begining to feel like I'm in the Martix, or playing MMPORG. Just wondering if today's BOSS can be vanquished as we move closer to capturing the vaunted gold registration card.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While Bumrungrad has been vaccinating some upper level clientele, incl. foreigners, they don't have a registration system for plebs.

They are accepting those who wish to express an interest in obtaining a vaccine, if/when they might be able to offer one.

In their words...

Although, we are unable to confirm when we will be receiving our supply of the vaccines, we would like to support both Thais and non-Thais, who would like to receive the alternative vaccines by gathering names and contact information, including the names of any family members and friends. With the information in hand, we will be able to contact those interested as soon as the vaccines are available.

If you are planning to get the alternative COVID-19 vaccines with us, we would like you to provide your information below, so that we can contact you when the vaccine is available. 

Contact them via email, they'll send you a brief fill-in-the-blank form. Not sure if you need a customer/patient HN (Health Number), but that would help if you can dig it up.

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/contact-us/inquiry

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Well, there was this from yesterday's online forum titled "Briefing for Thailand Journalists on the National Vaccine Rollout".

"For general foreigners, they can get the jab on the same day as Thais," Dr Sophon.

Dr Sophon went on to say that foreigners who want to get vaccinated are also required to register via www.ThailandIntervac.com. 

I get a security alert - bad certificate, when I go to that web site.

When I plow through I see this...

ThailandIntervac.com
"The vaccination appointment through this website is for embassy staff, consulates, international organizations and their families only.

If you are identified that you are not the aforementioned staff, the vaccination appointment will be canceled. Please present the employee card at the registration site."

Begining to feel like I'm in the Martix, or playing MMPORG. Just wondering if today's BOSS can be vanquished as we move closer to capturing the vaunted gold registration card.

Yes, same for me. I would assume we have to wait for June 7, after registration for the embassy staff, etc. closes on June 6 -that matches the message from Vimut. I suppose they might try to open a separate registration page, but with so few days to go and a weekend coming somehow I doubt it, You can still try and register in other ways (as various people have been able to do, sometimes surprisingly) but with the ID card hurdle -nothing new unfortunately for online systems in Thailand - I am thinking it will be least stressful to try that link or whatever else from June 7 and resign myself to nothing before that. If you’re in Bangkok or Phuket you’ll obviously have an advantage as they will be sending more shots there at first.