Where COVID-19 Self-Test (rapid antigen test) are available for sale in Pattaya ?

Spellforce

I called one Fascino pharmacy, but they dont sale that kit.

Are those kits available for sale in Pattaya ?

PS: I ask that question because vaccins are still not available for us in Pattaya and maybe... for a long time. I would feel more confident if I knew that I had already catch the virus and have the antigens.

Anybody know many places that are actually doing the test and at what prices.? 

I read that it can be for as little as 2,000 in Bangkok. 

Edited by rott

On 6/6/2021 at 12:56 PM, rott said:

Yes but the rapid test kit is only 300 bahts... but where ?

On 6/6/2021 at 12:56 PM, rott said:

rapid antigen test 1500 baht in the lab on Pattaya Klang, about 20m before 3rd road driving towards beach

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mran66 said:

rapid antigen test 1500 baht in the lab on Pattaya Klang, about 20m before 3rd road driving towards beach

My friend many, many thanks for that.

• Thanks 1

I asked this question some months ago (in the topic that asked if you suspect you might already have had Covid in Pattaya) and the answer then seemed to be that only clinics related to the Thonburi hospital group were offering it (i think it cost 1,000 Baht, but I'm not sure). Since there are no Thonburi-affiliated clinics or hospitals on the Eastern Seaboard (none that I could find, anyway) it meant going into the Bangkok plague pit or driving up to somewhere in Isaan like Khon Kaen, so I gave up. It would have been a little bit comforting to know that you had antibodies, I understand where the OP is coming from. 

Edited by Guderian
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, sucher said:

I checked on this Self Test Kit a few Days ago several Pharmacies . Most had it in Stock for around 380 Baht. Like Fascino directly at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital . Call them . They speak English .

There yesterday and they had them ,380 baht

On 6/9/2021 at 11:09 PM, Jingthing said:

Based on reading the OP, it sounds like the OP is not really seeking a rapid antigen test but is actually seeking an ANTIBODY test. He wants to know if he had Covid-19 in the PAST. Not currently. 

Jingthing is correct.  The OP is confusing the rapid antigen test, which tests for infection NOW, with the antibody test, which tests for whether one had the infection in the past.

I am reliably informed that one can have the antibody test done at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, by appointment, at the building in the back.  I do not know how much it costs or how one obtains an appointment.  If anyone chases down that information, we will appreciate your exposition.

Edited by Barefoot
typo