Return ticket or not

Thanks for replies,so if I show the airline the re/entry permit, that is enough ,providing I have all the other requirements COE, Covid insurance, a negative Covid test issued  within 72 hours before flight and an ASQ hotel booked.. is that all the requirements ? Thanks

34 minutes ago, tucker4444 said:

Thanks for replies,so if I show the airline the re/entry permit, that is enough ,providing I have all the other requirements COE, Covid insurance, a negative Covid test issued  within 72 hours before flight and an ASQ hotel booked.. is that all the requirements ? Thanks

think about the possible sandbox in Phuket, no ASQ required

39 minutes ago, tucker4444 said:

Yes.

The Covid Insurance cover must be valid until at least April 5th 2022, that being the permission of stay you'll be granted on entry. Home - Covid 19 Insurance (tgia.org)

On entry your 90 day report date will be due 89 days after you re-entered. The day of entry counts as day 1.

Edited by Tanoshi

19 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Im looking at Mr Prakan site and is quoting 31.500 baht for medical insurance and giving a covid coverage certificate until my ext of stay expires.. Any other suggestions regarding insurance with the said covid certificate 

Hi traveling from the UK, extension ends 05 april 2022, looking at leaving here 28 june approx..will want medical insurance that also covers covid ,with the certificate to show immigration 

thanks. also it must start coverage immediately without a 30 day wait

6 minutes ago, tucker4444 said:

Hi traveling from the UK, extension ends 05 april 2022, looking at leaving here 28 june approx..will want medical insurance that also covers covid ,with the certificate to show immigration 

thanks. also it must start coverage immediately without a 30 day wait

You'll need to take the full 1 year policy out.

Total Premium : THB 23,040

All tgia policies start on the day of arrival - no waiting period.

1 minute ago, tucker4444 said:

Thank you Tanoshi, does that policy cover just covid,or does it cover for all  thanks again

It covers any conditions and medical treatment from Covid.

Not to be confused, there are two separate Insurance policies required in different situations.

1. The General Health Policy for 400K outpatient, 40K inpatient hospital treatment. (Injury, accident).

2. The Covid Health policy, covers treatment from Covid and related issues.

In your case having an existing extension and re-entering with a re-entry permit, only the Covid Health Policy is required for the COE.

• Like 1

On the thai embassy london website it says i need a t8 form, does the airline provide one ?

Also it says to download Thailandplus app,which i have done,but when i press the installed app's button it goes on and straight away goes off,any ideas and is it needed

2 hours ago, tucker4444 said:

On the thai embassy london website it says i need a t8 form, does the airline provide one ?

You download and print it from the Thai Embassy webpage.

2 hours ago, tucker4444 said:

Also it says to download Thailandplus app,which i have done,but when i press the installed app's button it goes on and straight away goes off,any ideas and is it needed

Yes you need it.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling again.

• 2 weeks later...

I been pre approved a COE and im now looking for a flight and a ASQ hotel... KLM seem to be the cheapest ,can someone please confirm that with a reentry permit and a non imm o retirement ext ,that i only need to buy a one way ticket ? Thanks.. as when i try to ask KLM they do not give a clear answer ..sorry for asking again,but this whole thing is expensive

Edited by tucker4444