Mor Prom app - cannot input DOB?

I was trying the all Thai language Mor Prom for Android app out, and trying to register my details but I fail to be able to input my DOB in the required box, and the app aborts and loses all my input data, so would need to start over each attempt? I seem to be able to answer everything except DOB?

When I try to enter DOB the app gives three pop up menus for year, month and day which I select correctly but the form remains empty for DOB and if I try to select next page of form it asks for DOB?

Anyone else have this issue or got solution?

Are you over 60 years old. I believe Mor prom app is only taking bookings or over 60 at the moment.

I am over 60 and able to book, Thai wife is under 60 and cannot book on morr prom

18 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Are you over 60 years old. I believe Mor prom app is only taking bookings or over 60 at the moment.

I am over 60 and able to book

OK I didn't know that thanks. The app doesn't say. Nevertheless I am over 60yo. There are several pages on the app I enter data in. On an earlier page I was asked DOB in an open text format so I input in format ddmmyyyy and it accepted that, and even put a comment on the page I am over 60yo so I expect I input that in correct format.

However there's a second page of inputs where they ask for title, name, Thai ID#, province, amphur, tambon etc along with hospital name. It also asks for DOB again and if you tap on entry box a scroll window pops up for Thai year, month and day which I select, the scroll options close but the date box does not fill in. If I click next at bottom of page with everything entered except DOB, I get Invalid DOB warning and app aborts the registration.

16 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I am over 60 and able to book,

Did you use the Mor Prom app from the Android Google Play store, the basis of my post, or did you use the Mor Prom for Line app?

I have just by chance come across the QR code to install the Mor Prom app with Line app - I have no idea how to do this otherwise or why I need Line? I rarely use Line but in this case registering my details, DOB and required hospital was simple.

It appears the Android app is what does not work. Why it's still on Google Play to confuse everyone I wonder?

I see the Line app, unlike the Android, only accepts certain categories and one of these is 60yo++ and it doesn't mention nationality which maybe a good thing?

My status is now registered using a Thai ID# as a 60yo+ foreigner. Lets see if anything happens next!

30 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Did you use the Mor Prom app from the Android Google Play store, the basis of my post, or did you use the Mor Prom for Line app?

I have just by chance come across the QR code to install the Mor Prom app with Line app - I have no idea how to do this otherwise or why I need Line? I rarely use Line but in this case registering my details, DOB and required hospital was simple.

It appears the Android app is what does not work. Why it's still on Google Play to confuse everyone I wonder?

I see the Line app, unlike the Android, only accepts certain categories and one of these is 60yo++ and it doesn't mention nationality which maybe a good thing?

My status is now registered using a Thai ID# as a 60yo+ foreigner. Lets see if anything happens next!

I originally used the line app, I later logged in to the android app and it confirms the same booking. both apps appear to access the same appointment database as both show I have an appointment for 10am tomorrow.

• Like 1