Neuro pain as we get older(treatment t)

Hi folks, as we get older I think most may experience this numb, sharp, twitching feelings around ur body, most likely be ur limbs, back, neck, joints. When it comes to the point causing hard time sleeping or causing this uncomfortable numbness feel, what's ur uptake on this battle in life??? 

how old are you ?    how is your health in general ?   Do you take the "usual medications" that are prescribed..... or seek natural ways ?

As for the gradual decline in quality of life due to health constraints/ pains ............ some people focus on it a lot,    some try to keep it to themselves,    some talk about it all the time.

my take:    sucks getting old  :   health being one reason.    boredom another .   tired of dealing with people , one more.   ahhh and loneliness for many

other than all that........... life is great !     

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad..."

Rafael Sabatini-'Scaramouche'

Wise Quotes From George Carlin (1)

As you get old you become aware antinatalists were right all the time. If you had children you deserve to suffer what you have sentenced them to by bringing them into this world. If you stayed childless you are an innocent victim yourself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

I must admit that I prefer Mr Sabatini's more gentle and civilized humour-and a thank you for providing one of the great opening lines in any 20th century novel.

you sayin I ain't civilized ?   ????????      gotta give it to you OD ,  you are a gentleman and a scholar.  

Me,  probably just a wise guy     .....

Actually most older people do not experience "numb, sharp, twitching" feelings all over their bodies. The occasional muscle ache yes, but not this.

Sensations like that would indicate a problem..

You need to be more specific as to where exactly you experience this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rumak said:

you sayin I ain't civilized ?   ????????      gotta give it to you OD ,  you are a gentleman and a scholar.  

Me,  probably just a wise guy     .....

"you sayin I ain't civilized ?"

Nope..just sayin' that sometimes "laughter is the best medicine.."

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Actually most older people do not experience "numb, sharp, twitching" feelings all over their bodies. The occasional muscle ache yes, but not this.

Sensations like that would indicate a problem..

You need to be more specific as to where exactly you experience this.

Usually in the living room......... when my wife enters