Academy Prices Sinopharm Vaccine Dose at B888

snoop1130

• Sinopharm vaccine draws questions after Seychelles COVID-19 case spike

Seychelles has seen rising numbers of COVID-19 cases despite 61% of its population being fully vaccinated as of May 8, calling into question the effectiveness of the vaccine.

I'm worried about all these vaccines procured by the government won't be of much help with the variants.  Sinopharm is an already dismal 54% effeciancy rating.  And thats with the original virus and not the new variants happening in 64 countries and counting.

5 hours ago, macgver said:

Finally, the Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine will give it free from the Provincial Administration Organisation starting 20 June 2021 (hopefully on time) to the public.

Sinopharm is much more better than AstraZeneca and Sinovac.

Pfizer and Moderna is a little better than Sinopharm.

I  agree My son had Sinopharm in china He told me its way better than most with little side effects

On 6/10/2021 at 1:40 AM, Poet said:

Maybe use this forum's search function to discover the recent announcement about what Moderna will actually cost in Thailand. That is what we are discussing.

Claimed smaller-volume global pricing is irrelevant, no national buyers will pay anything close to that.

I am aware of that. However, I am not going to quietly accept the generally large mark ups and ‘add-ons’ being included locally and that also applies to Moderna pricing. That was the point of sharing the global prices. I mean, how nonsensical to add on a mandatory vaccine insurance charge, what companies are providing this insurance and who is benefiting from that ?

• Like 1