Travel to Vietnam - Investor

Hello,

A friend of mine planning to establish a new business in Vietnam

Not sure about the entry condition to there these days,

is there any idea about traveling to Vietnam requirements set by the authorities there?

Any official websites by the Govt  can provide some information?  such as ASQ, Insurance? etc..

Thanks, 

Currently, chances of getting in are highly unlikely. 

Incoming new investors without VN partner are generally required to show evidence of $130k capital or more.

The lower capital D4 visa is apparently rare to get approved these days.

If you have a VN partner/wife you get a lot more options to start a business with really low capital

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Unless you have been fully vaccinated, cleared with the relevant authorities in Hanoi , good luck!  You can try your luck expanding your business in Singapore and appoint agents in Vietnam to spearhead your expansion plans. My 2 cents worth.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 9:00 PM, DouglasTsui said:

Unless you have been fully vaccinated, cleared with the relevant authorities in Hanoi , good luck!  You can try your luck expanding your business in Singapore and appoint agents in Vietnam to spearhead your expansion plans. My 2 cents worth.

the planned biz is to establish a branch office in HCM, to source products and export it to the main office country (middle-east)

Useless to appint agents or any,  the main office company wants to appoint their own commercial representative to export products, and explore investment opportubities,

However, as long as the vietnamese authorities are shutting down the country for new biz owners, and investors, just have and see the coming updates, thanks 

• Like 1