Copa America 2020

champers

If 3 EURO 2020 games tonight isn't enough for you, fear not, PPTV is showing Brazil v Venezuala at 4am and Colombia v Ecuador at 7am. All Thai times; commentary will be in Thai, I presume.

Invited guests Australia and Qatar previously withdrew from the tournament so 2 groups of 5 now and top 2 from both groups go into the semis.

Enjoy or endure!

It's not often I wish I was retired, but it would be cool to wake up in the morning and watch some Copa America games. Sadly that's a no go!

It might not be the most glamourous, but Fred + Fabinho looks a good midfield pair for Brazil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Big time in Buenos Aires tonight.:)

Well done bud. Disappointing game for me but Argentina were the better side, particularly 1st half. The Messi/Neymar individual battle was a damp squid with both having an off night.

• Like 1

Just now, wilai said:

Well done bud. Disappointing game for me but Argentina were the better side, particularly 1st half. The Messi/Neymar individual battle was a damp squid with both having an off night.

Yeah, a battle of attrition without much beauty. Word is Messi has had a hamstring problem the last two games. He got a big monkey off his back.

• Like 1