About 8 million Thais register for co-payment scheme in 50 minutes

webfact

B15D425C-363D-4A6B-AE6E-A5A275BF89C6.jpg

About eight million Thais registered for the third phase of the 50:50 co-payment stimulus scheme in just 50 minutes, after applications opened at 6am today (Monday), causing a brief disruption to the “Pao Tang” government app.

The disruption was, however, not widespread and the system resumed operation shortly afterward.  About 23 million more people are eligible to receive the modest financial support of 3,000 baht per head, divided into 1,500 baht for July 1st to September 30th and October 1st to December 31st.  The maximum amount which can be spent per day is 150 baht.

According to Ms. Kulaya Tantitemit, director of the Office of Fiscal Policy, individuals who have already subscribed to “Chim Shop Chai” (eat, shop, spend), We Travel Together, “Rao Chana”, “Mor 33 Rao Rak Kan” or “Wallet Sor Bor More” can register via the Pao Tang app to reconfirm their registration or via the www.คนละครึ่ง.com.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/about-8-million-thais-register-for-co-payment-scheme-in-50-minutes/

Logo-top-.png

I don't like the term, "free money," since everyone has sacrificed because of COVID.  

But, it sort-of feels "free," so I'd sign-up as well.  

In America, they are talking about this "free money" up to 2000 USD per MONTH!!!  

I know, I know...... TVF posters have told us America is broke, ruined, doomed, everything............but I think it's because their country gave them 20 baht for a  bowl of noodles.   

18 hours ago, webfact said:

About 23 million more people are eligible to receive the modest financial support of 3,000 baht per head, divided into 1,500 baht for July 1st to September 30th and October 1st to December 31st.  The maximum amount which can be spent per day is 150 baht

Words are not needed.

On 6/14/2021 at 2:01 PM, worgeordie said:

Will it get to everyone who needs it the most, the likes of

old people who don't have smartphones so cannot us

the App to register

regards worgeordie

I know of young folks in villages who have taken it upon themselves to spend the time to register elderly folks who like you said, couldn't do it for themselves. Not perfect I'm sure but many people realize the issues and are trying to help.

• Like 2