Dog behaviourist needed

I have had many dogs and loved them all - all good experiences.

I inherited 2 dogs w/my new home. The owner returning to Europe, I agreed to keep them.  

These were abandoned dogs and the owner took them in as babies and loved them to death.. All very kind but they are incredibly spoiled, beyond anything I have ever seen. The result is that they are incredibly needy and one quite demanding. I cannot do for them what was previously done. 

They are medium sized females, spayed, 3 yrs old.. The lady cooked gourmet meals for them, and one was fed by hand, which is an easy cure, they get hungry.. but she never left them alone. She was a 24/7 servant for them. We have an active household at times, but there are days where I am left alone with them. The submissive one is easy but the other cries to go in, to go out, needs way more time than I have for her and she gets jealous and then will viciously attack her sister and holds a grudge for a few days... 

the problem dog loves and needs people - lots of people the better and we have a new puppy that comes and goes w/my wife from the village and they play... though yesterday she attacked the puppy too... 

she also wakes me at night, needs to come and go from the bedroom 2-3x a night for whatever?? when the door is closed due to a/c... or when she just wants attention, she comes and cries...

I can't say I love her like my other dogs because she is a problem for me, but I do feel sorry for her... 

I have land and may make her an outdoor dog w/a nice dog house - - or maybe I can bring her down to live in the village, if family will look out for her????

Any ideas or thoughts welcome...