KLM declare you need a PLF if you fly to UK, But try and find out where/when

zoza

i have had some crazy days of late, yes booked a flight with KLM to UK and between

Banglamung hospital not answering there phone (three hours nothing ?)

so i phoned the ''Health hotline'' eventually got an answer i asked can you help me contact Banglamung hospital, and got ''NO Hospital ''NO Hospital''

i spoke to a friend and he said why don't you go to Pattaya Memorial....but they do not 

do the pre-flight Co-vid tests ? oh yes they do ? no info anywhere to let people know.

i checked on KLM for what is required and it said a PLF Form, so looked and could not see

where/when these forms can be found, could not find any anywhere.

so i phoned KLM yesterday, and asked that question, i was told we will put you through

ten mins later i phoned back, there is no one answering the number? ok i can give you

another number ? can you not find out and phone/email me. this time not no answer

no number rang, it is like they do not want to help. does any one know where/when can

i find this PLF, does any one have a link, can i get one at the Airport, Cheers.    

On 6/24/2021 at 6:57 AM, zoza said:

i spoke to a friend and he said why don't you go to Pattaya Memorial....but they do not 

do the pre-flight Co-vid tests ? oh yes they do ? no info anywhere to let people know.

They do.  I've just been there to check for this service.  Register (if required) and make the appointment across the road from the Emergency door which is currently being used as  the main entrance.

11 hours ago, treetops said:

They do.  I've just been there to check for this service.  Register (if required) and make the appointment across the road from the Emergency door which is currently being used as  the main entrance.

yes i know now, but all your official  lists quote banglamung  ect no notice 

if you go by the main info lists,  everything half assed as usual. 

On 6/27/2021 at 3:28 AM, zoza said:

yes i know now, but all your official  lists quote banglamung  ect no notice 

if you go by the main info lists,  everything half assed as usual. 

A quick google would have brought up this site.  https://thaiest.com/blog/covid-19-tests-in-thailand

The Passenger Locator Form has been around for some time, nothing new. With the intention of travelling to the UK you should be all over the government sites like a rash, they can change at the drop of a hat. If you are transiting through Amsterdam you will need to follow the guidance for amber countries.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england#:~:text=Dominican Republic%2C Eritrea%2C Haiti%2C,from amber to red list.&text=Portugal moved from green to,from amber to red list.

14 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

Find another company to fly with, KLM is the same as the Netherlands, they are crazy about your money, rules and obligations, and the services are getting worser and worser..

One of the reasons i escape that country.

Sounds a bit like Th;;;;

• Haha 1