Champions League on beIN SPORTS for next 3 seasons

Bredbury Blue

Good news! No more watching on dodgy buffering live streams. 

beIN SPORTS becomes the home of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League for the next 3 seasons! The newly-minted UEFA Conference League as well as the UEFA Youth League also join the mix we bring you Live, exclusive and unrivalled coverage of Europe's top clubs and talents at more levels and age groups than ever before

Just checked and today's prices for subscription = one week THB59 / one month THB99 (very reasonable - last season I paid for the weekly package to watch FA Cup games). Be interesting to see will they increase those rates with the addition of the European games.

(Definite snub to the CL holders in that image)

Screenshot_20210625-163415_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210625-163431_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

I remember using this excellent catch up VOD service previously,but also the drawback that if your devices(s) were Apple Bein Connect wasn’t available if your Apple ID wasn’t Thailand (mine uk because of iplayer etc) so don’t want to change. I did have an old Android device specifically for that but don’t know if still working/compatible ! There is a Bein website which has videos tab for catchup - essential given many matches will be on at 3 am - so wonder if I can view like that and screen mirror? Always a snag ! 

20 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I remember using this excellent catch up VOD service previously,but also the drawback that if your devices(s) were Apple Bein Connect wasn’t available if your Apple ID wasn’t Thailand (mine uk because of iplayer etc) so don’t want to change. I did have an old Android device specifically for that but don’t know if still working/compatible ! There is a Bein website which has videos tab for catchup - essential given many matches will be on at 3 am - so wonder if I can view like that and screen mirror? Always a snag ! 

I used for FA Cup games last season. Downloaded their App on my Android phone. Paid the one week THB59 subscription. Selected the game/Channel on the App. Cast to tv. Worked great.

10 hours ago, BMW Overlander said:

I re-subscribed thanks to this announcement but on drop down list of competitions no mention of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League.

Probably because it starts next season

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I used for FA Cup games last season. Downloaded their App on my Android phone. Paid the one week THB59 subscription. Selected the game/Channel on the App. Cast to tv. Worked great.

I had the full year subscription with them, rather than weekly, and when I tried to cast games to my tv I got a message saying casting wasn't allowed. I was using an app called EZMira to cast. I had no problem if I was casting games from other sources, such as Mobdro.

1 hour ago, nahkit said:

I had the full year subscription with them, rather than weekly, and when I tried to cast games to my tv I got a message saying casting wasn't allowed. I was using an app called EZMira to cast. I had no problem if I was casting games from other sources, such as Mobdro.

I use one of these boxes, which has BEin connect app on it, so I fired up the game on the BEin connect app on my Android and cast it to the BEin connect app on the tv.

Screenshot_20210626-194910_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I use one of these boxes, which has BEin connect app on it, so I fired up the game on the BEin connect app on my Android and cast it to the BEin connect app on the tv.

Screenshot_20210626-194910_Chrome.jpg

You're a lot more tech savvy than I thought BB

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 6:47 PM, nahkit said:

I've used the beIN Sports Connect app for a couple of years. I now have the app on my Android TV box (Mi Box S) but in the past didn't have too many problems connecting to a Chromecast device. It would usually connect just fine.

Occasionally (and more so when I was first using it, years ago) it did take a couple of attempts to get it to work but in the end I could always connect and stream matches.

Edit: Just tried to connect it to the built-in Chromecast on my Mi Box S and had no problems in doing so.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

• 3 weeks later...

Their subscription rates for the new season are

1 year 699 baht

One Month Pass (Single Bill) 119 baht

Monthly Pass (Automatic roll over to next month) 99 baht

No mention of the weekly rate