The online booking form for Immigration in Bangkok will be down for the foreseeable future

I found out it was down when I tried to change my original booking (Non OA retirement extension) to this coming Monday. I can still just do walk-in on Monday, right? Or would that be taking a chance on a long wait since I would not know how many slots had already been booked on Monday?

9 minutes ago, david_je said:

Or would that be taking a chance on a long wait since I would not know how many slots had already been booked on Monday

Keep in mind that appointments is a relatively new thing. You will be able to walk in.

Having said that Monday can be a busy day. I would go mid week.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume they will be but you will need a printout of the confirmation email.

Never received an Email. However, i did a printout of the confirmed online appointment, incl. all details of the appointment. 

Lets see...

11 minutes ago, Piscis said:

Never received an Email. However, i did a printout of the confirmed online appointment, incl. all details of the appointment. 

Check your spam folder for the email. 

The printout should be accepted.

10 hours ago, BritTim said:

That may depend on the number of officials who can be assigned to the task of manually entering the data.

Which, in turn, could result in a state of chaos at CW/MTT if officials have to be redeployed to this task in significant numbers from processing extension of stay applications, 90-day reports (including the timely issue of mailed-in report notifications which is already a problematical issue at that particular office on the basis of countless recent reports on here), etc.

Edited by OJAS

On 6/26/2021 at 9:20 AM, DrJack54 said:

Keep in mind that appointments is a relatively new thing. You will be able to walk in.

Having said that Monday can be a busy day. I would go mid week.

And if anything like my I.O. in the afternoon  when the morning 'rush' is over.