Senator Murphy and Senator Moran and Colleagues Urge Secretary of State Blinken to Help Americans Living Abroad Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19

Kelsall

The French have done it for their citizens in Thailand over the age of 55 via Bangkok Dusit Medical service’s Bangkok Hospital locations around the country.  Chiang Mai being one.

why can’t America do the same?

I wrote to both of my USA senators from the state of Washington urging them to sign on to this initiative.  We’ll see.  I’m not expecting much but…. nothing ventured = nothing gained.

Edited by Tracyb
  • Like 2

It is sad.  So far I have seen photos of J&J being  offered at International Arrivals at LAX-free to anyone. Entrance to Dodgers Stadium before a game.  At this site Pfizer, Moderna and J&J were offered.  Again shots available to anyone.  I have checked with many of the pharmacies located near my hometown and most have Covid 19 Vaccination appointments wide open for the next 7 days(0900 to 1700 and in some cases up to 2000).  After this latest news about Moderna at hospitals and the fact one has to pay upfront without guarantees, I just completed my travel plans from BKK to LAX(airlines, hotel, rental car and now the pre departure PCR test).  I have serious doubts anyone will get vaccinated with Moderna on October 1 2021(maybe in 2022).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

It is sad.  So far I have seen photos of J&J being  offered at International Arrivals at LAX-free to anyone. Entrance to Dodgers Stadium before a game.  At this site Pfizer, Moderna and J&J were offered.  Again shots available to anyone.  I have checked with many of the pharmacies located near my hometown and most have Covid 19 Vaccination appointments wide open for the next 7 days(0900 to 1700 and in some cases up to 2000).  After this latest news about Moderna at hospitals and the fact one has to pay upfront without guarantees, I just completed my travel plans from BKK to LAX(airlines, hotel, rental car and now the pre departure PCR test).  I have serious doubts anyone will get vaccinated with Moderna on October 1 2021(maybe in 2022).  

A trip to USA would cost 2000$ if you have friends to stay with.  Could be the best investment you ever made.  We will never know.   The way I see it Thailand is at a crisis crossroad.   They should be shutting down more travel and focusing on jabs. Not opening the sandbox.    100 mil to go Thailand for 70% .  You can do it!  In 2022 at best.  When the Delta variant gets deep roots Thailand is "censored-ed"