90 days reporting in bkk?

Hey

I live in Bangkok and need to do my TM47. Online doesn’t work for me so I need to do it in person. Where do I go? I think they’ve set up a temporary location. 

Also, what documents do I bring besides passport, arrival card and the TM47 form? 

Thank you. 

You will do it at the Muang Thong Thani office.

You passport and a completed TM47 form should be all that is needed.

If you may need a TM30 form submitted if you have not registered at Bangkok immigrant already.

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will do it at the Muang Thong Thani office.

You passport and a completed TM47 form should be all that is needed.

If you may need a TM30 form submitted if you have not registered at Bangkok immigrant already.

Thank you. Do you know if this temporary location is still in use? They sent me here last time. 
Immigration 90 day report (If the link below doesn’t work then this is the title of the location on Google Maps)
https://goo.gl/maps/9CAmKFLJTRAGpyvY6

You can still be up to 7 days late without any consequences? 

4 minutes ago, dsj said:

Last Friday I did my 90 day online report with no problems.

site is down right now, i paid 1,500 baht to my motorbike guy and he spent 4 hours at the temp office for me as few times before. passport home delivered while i was watching Netflix. My advice, don't go there yourself, best place to catch a covid thing, cause it's most unsanitary and crowded place in Bangkok

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MasterBaker said:

site is down right now, i paid 1,500 baht to my motorbike guy and he spent 4 hours at the temp office for me as few times before. passport home delivered while i was watching Netflix. My advice, don't go there yourself, best place to catch a covid thing, cause it's most unsanitary and crowded place in Bangkok

The site is not down. Just used it to display previous online reports.

I had discovered that, at least for me, you have no trouble doing it on line if you do it between 13 days to 7 days prior to the due date you should do fine. If I did it from 6 days before and less, it would not go through.

44 minutes ago, thaikahuna said:

I had discovered that, at least for me, you have no trouble doing it on line if you do it between 13 days to 7 days prior to the due date you should do fine. If I did it from 6 days before and less, it would not go through.

You can now do it up to the due date online. 

If you're in central BKK, the service provided by Bumrungrad Hospital may be your best bet. Only B650, they fill in the form. Think they go twice a week (not that that should matter). It's in the Business Centre, 10th Floor, Building 1 (or maybe A). Extremely efficient.

6 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

^^

Interesting. Do you need to be an out patient or registered with them?

If not, this seems just a visa agent service.

B650? Not bad.

No, you don't need to register or anything like that. So, yes, it is exactly as you describe it.

^^

Thanks. But you need to go twice. Once to give them your pp and then a few days later to get it back. Not so handy if you live in the sticks!!

Or do they EMS it to your address?

Just now, Cuchulainn said:

^^

Thanks. But you need to go twice. Once to give them your pp and then a few days later to get it back. Not so handy if you live in the sticks!!

Or do they EMS it to your address?

Not sure if they'd do that....it's just a short walk for me

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

But not process 90 day. It's been down for me twice and scores of others.

It isn't down, it just doesn't work for you (& others). If the site was down I wouldn't have been able to access it.

90 day.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng