Central Thailand Covid Vaccinations?

Chris.B

Why what's your problem no real threats of contagion where I live, I will just wait and see what happens.

My Mrs is full aware of what's happening so I will leave it to her what happens to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My local private hospital have just told me vaccinations will start Next year 2022, that was on Tuesday the 22nd June. Oh and I will still have to pay. Cost I believe will be somewhere in the 3.800bht, that's for both jabs. They also added they cant get any Vaccine for their staff as of yet. That make us lot very low down in the pecking order. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

My local private hospital have just told me vaccinations will start Next year 2022, that was on Tuesday the 22nd June. Oh and I will still have to pay. Cost I believe will be somewhere in the 3.800bht, that's for both jabs. They also added they cant get any Vaccine for their staff as of yet. That make us lot very low down in the pecking order. 

Well Fred peanuts really buddy just get it done. 

I'm told might get my jabs sooner because I attend an Asthma clinic. 

5 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Why what's your problem no real threats of contagion where I live, I will just wait and see what happens.

My Mrs is full aware of what's happening so I will leave it to her what happens to me.

My grandson's school has Covid and it is only 5 km away, so yes, it is a problem.  ????

1 hour ago, Chris.B said:

My grandson's school has Covid and it is only 5 km away, so yes, it is a problem.  ????

5 k from where, none our village as far I know yet.

Whether there is or not there's nowt I can do about.

19 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well Fred peanuts really buddy just get it done. 

I'm told might get my jabs sooner because I attend an Asthma clinic. 

The cost doesn't worry me it's the time factor. As I said the time I was quoted (Next year) is 6 + months away. I was supposed to go back to the UK to Give my daughter away at her wedding, end of October. That's now not going to happen. Looking on the bright side that's around 10k UK I shall save, + I won't have to freeze my Butt off. So some good news. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2021 at 1:45 PM, Kwasaki said:

A family lad I finance to go to college in New Sukhothai keeps opening and shutting.

Old Sukhothai school were open and they opened the Historical Park now as well.

My update.

Old City Muang Kao now has people in the village with covid.

My wife's sister is in her sixties and she has been notified to be available in August for her first covid jab.

I was attending my Sukhothai hospital appointment 22nd June and a lot of older people and people in wheelchairs were getting covid jabs.

When wife is notified for her jab she is going to ask about me.

So will post again when that happens.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

My update.

Old City Muang Kao now has people in the village with covid.

My wife's sister is in her sixties and she has been notified to be available in August for her first covid jab.

I was attending my Sukhothai hospital appointment 22nd June and a lot of older people and people in wheelchairs were getting covid jabs.

When wife is notified for her jab she is going to ask about me.

So will post again when that happens.

Update today told to go Monday

to Sukhothai hospital and register for vaccine jabs. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 3:27 PM, Kwasaki said:

Update today told to go Monday

to Sukhothai hospital and register for vaccine jabs. 

Went Sukhothai hospital today and registered for covid 19 jabs they could not give a day date they just said we will contact you in September or October.

From the British Embassy Bangkok dated 14/7/2021 :

KamphaengPhet

We have been advised by the Provincial Public Health Office that foreigners are able to register for vaccine at any public hospital in Kamphaengphet Province.

If you are employed in Kamphaengphet Province your employer may be able to register on your behalf. You should therefore speak directly with your employer.

For more information, you can contact the Khampangphet provincial public health office vaccine hotline on 093 111 8593.

• Like 1