Trat; Marriage Extension 11/6/21 update

brianthainess

Home visit after 7days one guy no BMW poor bloke only old vehicle, All went well, photos were posed for, with him, all wearing our masks, one of him and me together with his pen poised over a form, felt quite sorry for him, with all that paperwork to complete , as I and friend of mine applied same day and our wives being witness's for each other, he said there was no need for my missus to go to my mates place a good 10 klm away, he dropped my missus off at work on his way and took my mates missus home to do his visit there. Gave him a wind fall Durian. Got a call from Immigration 31st June extension ready, went yesterday to collect, and left the missus in the car parked right outside, some staff asking where is your wife and asking for her by name. Passport duly stamped, one  lady immigration officer came to the car, and gave my wife a bag of dried banana chips. edit; no prove of money still in the bank asked for.????????

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 2

Sounds like a normal day at immigration for most, congratulations, watch out for any annual changes though as they do sneak up on you so be prepared with extra documents as has been my experience basically every year at Sakon Nakhon. ????

????

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Sounds like a normal day at immigration for most, congratulations, watch out for any annual changes though as they do sneak up on you so be prepared with extra documents as has been my experience basically every year at Sakon Nakhon. ????

????

That is why I apply one month before and am prepared to keep money in the bank for at least 3 months before application.

#14 on their list iscopy2.jpg.d6e0cee7b9409df43cae16e82c458c0a.jpg always my favorite

• Like 1