Need To Know Where This Is Pls

bazmlb

dont know about 1 and 2, but the rest are ALL definitely siemreap.........

beautiful and impressive....but I dont know if Ill spend 3 days or more like some tourists do looking at ALLLLL the temples there :D

certainly worth a visit though.....plus the general atmosphere in siemreap is also pretty ok...too many constructions of hotels happening...but food and wine is cheap :o and they do quite ok western food...wine is def cheap..... :D

thanks, i thought it may have been, now just to plan a trip there, went to a prasat near the border last week on the way back surin, it was under rebuilding but still very interesting

Definitely Anchor Wat.Pictures match mine I took 2 years ago. Get you hep a shots first. A lot of people contract hep a there I got it along with my Thai girlfriend. we were both healthy till that trip.

And bring lots of small 20 baht bills as they will try to trade dollars for baht at 18 baht to a dollar. It was 22 2 years ago so it may be worse, so bring lots of small bills to avoid the ripping off of your funds.If you can fly. poipet- sispon is a dustbowl not worth wasting 10 minutes seeing & it takes a long long time to get there

1 day at the temple is good they will try to sell you the sunset full day + another full day unless you are really into looking at rock formations you will become a little bored as It is not that huge although it is rich in history. Penom Penn was cool to for a day. never got to see the beaches in Sioukinville Except by boat. It looked beautiful.. I would advise the plane again unless the smell of barf & disinfectant does not bother you!

pic 3 is on the way to the temple! looks like it has been a slow rebuild. 2 + years ago they started the rebuild. And by all means bring enough funds . the only atm card that works is the Canadian bank which you have to have an existing acct with or a bank will let you draw money on your American or European credit cards only. They do not trust the Thai banks & will not honor your Thai credit cards! Tough too believe a country so much on the money hustle makes it impossibly hard to draw money out of the banks.

Beardog

Edited by Beardog