Boom ! Thai Airways back on the Airfares websites

Well they have been on a very few sites with silly prices but over the last few days they have hit Google with reduced fares of £523 LHR.BKK and are now on most of the fare sites. The fares are also coming down. from £620 2 days ago to £523 last night for fares in October/November

13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and the flying dates are ?????

For me, 01 November to 30 November but heres their Google ad. I did notice the baggage allowance has dropped to 20Kg which has annoyed the wife. And as an addition. Those are Thai prices direct, most online booking companies are cheaper Kayak was showing the best selection which was where i saw my flight for £523 but expect it will fall again.

London (LHR) to Bangkok (BKK) Flights | Thai Airways

London (LHR) - Bangkok (BKK) Flight Deals* LHR-BKK. London (LHR) to Bangkok (BKK) 05/09/2021-25/09/2021. GBP 573 Round trip | Economy. Book Now. LHR-BKK. London (LHR) to Bangkok (BKK) 15/09/2021-26/09/2021. GBP 573 Round trip | Economy. Book Now. LHR-BKK. London (LHR) to Bangkok (BKK) 22/08/2021-12/09/2021. GBP 623 Round trip | Economy. Book Now . LHR-BKK. London (LHR) to Bangkok (BKK) 29/08 ...
Edited by Goldpanner
  • Thanks 1