Bangkok: Toilet peeping Tom's face caught on video at "well known mall" - police action demanded

webfact

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A video shown on Jay Moi V Plus showed a man peering over a cubicle in the toilets at what was described as a well known mall in Rangsit, north of Bangkok. 

The poster said they had heard the sound of grit on the toilet bowl and the sound of a phone from next door. 

He was ready with his phone when the peeping Tom appeared for a second ogle. 

He told a security guard friend after.

The poster said this was a problem for both men and women in Thai lavatories. 

Netizens who commented on the story called for the police to take action and find the man who was clearly visible, reported Sanook.

asean_now_BB.jpg
-- © Copyright ASEAN NOW 2021-07-05

As I am white westerner, I have had many Thai men next to me at the urinals trying to sneak a peek. I need to learn how to say in Thai "do you like it"? All the Thai women I meet always say "yiy mak".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

As I am white westerner, I have had many Thai men next to me at the urinals trying to sneak a peek. I need to learn how to say in Thai "do you like it"? All the Thai women I meet always say "yiy mak".

Just look him right in the eyes and say Khun chawp Mai, and give it a little shake, 

42 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

They always looked stunned when they see I have to to use two hands, to hold my..... won't say it, but you know what I mean.

*Grin emoji* 

• Haha 2

Toilet peeping Tom

My Name is Tom

Offended? Go, kill yourself! - Yuva Revolution

No not really but I thought since every other person and ethnic group gets the opportunity to claim offense and discrimination I didn't want to miss my one opportunity.

Edited by Thomas J
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Must be a BKK thing, never happens where I live. The women cleaners never try to cop a gander either, despite my standing at 45 degrees to the pissoir. 

3 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Learn how to say,  That water sure is cold.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Same as calling every man hansom even if they are ugly as !@#$ it doesn't mean anything so don't keep your hopes up . 

19 hours ago, faraday said:

They always looked stunned when they see I have to to use two hands, to hold my..... won't say it, but you know what I mean.

*Grin emoji* 

Genital warts ??  Can't think of anything else.

• Haha 1