Vaccine Registration

Titan1962

Wifey informed me that Lana hospital was were taking registration for the Moderna vaccine. She applied and got accepted,paid the fee by logging into the app and selecting card details. She filled out the same application for me straight after doing hers. Got the notification to pay,but wouldn’t let me select a card to pay with.

So today she noticed another hospital taking registrations for Moderna,tried to register me on that app,no success. So she used her details and got registered straight away. Something a bit fishy going on here,any other expats experiencing the same issues. Maybe I should find out how to spell and write my name in Thai.

Hey "ASEAN Now" — I'm also struggling with vaccine reg in CM and looking for a lil guidance.

I'm a US citizen, <30 years old, no high-risk health conditions. The only place I've successfully registered is "The Wall of Chiang Mai" (https://wallofcm.chiangmaihealth.go.th / https://www.cm-healthcare.net/CMCVR/, seems to be same system) and I haven't heard anything. Guessing I'm at the back of the queue. I'm willing to pay for AZ/Moderna/Pfizer but it seems the only way to register is to check the Facebook pages of hospitals/tesabans etc. My normal hospital is lanna and I have no pink registration card or work permit rn, if that matters. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Also, I'll be leaving Thailand end of August so looking for an apptmnt before Sept/October. Maybe it isn't possible and I realize it's pretty entitled of me to try, but it would make things much easier if I can get vaccinated here (duh). Any advice is appreciated!

Edited by westcoastUSA

1 hour ago, brommers said:

Leave the country as soon as possible and get back to your homeland. This place is descending into chaos and you have no chance of being vaccinated before the start of 2022 at the earliest.

Sound advice for you there  buddy

I would take it

Go home asap

At Lana you registrate with a Line account and only one person to one account/phonenr.

I was registrating and paying for me with an android phone without any problems. For my thai wife I had registred on an Iphone but could not make the payment, I was trying a lot on the Iphone without any luck, then I installed Line on the PC and using the account nr for the Iphone and then I could make the payment with card on the PC.

There is some technical problems with using some phones it seems.

For gods sake keep the registration at Lana.

Hope you find a way to make the payment.

2 hours ago, brommers said:

Leave the country as soon as possible and get back to your homeland. This place is descending into chaos and you have no chance of being vaccinated before the start of 2022 at the earliest.

Evidence, sources, facts ?

3 hours ago, brommers said:

There is to much flip flop at the top in the country. We must find out by ourselves what is up and down in this mess.

To me it looks like there will arrive moderna shots at october to the private hospitals for payment, maybe more later. It seems this is already sold out, but we all had the chance to order it. Until now this has being the most reliable vax offer to farrangs in the country, if you do not have work permit or housebook.

I choose to be positive for the Moderne shots in october and will not be so negative as you, but time will show who is right or wrong.