Transporting Goods To The Provinces

tt61

I am refurbishing my condo and am getting rid of lots of stuff (furniture, tv etc.) in good condition. I would like to send it to gf's house outside of Buriram, but I do't know how to get it there in the smoothest most effective way without paying a fortune for it.

Anyone's got any good tips?

Cheers

We rented a Truck from the top end of Threppasit Road, between the Go Carts and the car wash left hand side, he parks there when he is touting for business.

I cannot remember the cost but it was leass that when my mate moved house from one part of Pattaya to another. Find out where they are and drop your gf off and let her negotiate, if they see a farang the price will surely double (at least). They were nice as nine pence and only took 45 minutes longer than we do when we drive there.

Needless to say they all got a good tip.

We rented a Truck from the top end of Threppasit Road, between the Go Carts and the car wash left hand side, he parks there when he is touting for business.

I cannot remember the cost but it was leass that when my mate moved house from one part of Pattaya to another. Find out where they are and drop your gf off and let her negotiate, if they see a farang the price will surely double (at least). They were nice as nine pence and only took 45 minutes longer than we do when we drive there.

Needless to say they all got a good tip.

Mmmm 'touting for business' and 'they all got a good tip' sounds interesting 101!! :D:o