The Tokyo Olympic games on Thai TV

Starts soon. Wouldn't say I'm a big enthusiast, but the time zone is agreeable so will most likely watch a decent amount of it.

Apparently it is being shown on 6 Thai channels, including NBT and PPTV. My question is does anyone know if English language option will be available?

Olympics 2021: NBC faces 'hell of a challenge' producing Tokyo Games after spectators are barred from competitions

1) Artificial Crowd Noise

2) Cut outs of fans placed in the stands

Both were done by Major League Baseball during the 2020 season.

The Opening and Closing Ceremonies should be exciting? I really liked London 2012.  For me the best part was Brian May and the late/great Freddie Mercury on a video screen(the only time where I recall that a dead man had more stage presence and charisma then most living artists).  

I will pass this time and look forward to Paris 2024.  

23 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Olympics 2021: NBC faces 'hell of a challenge' producing Tokyo Games after spectators are barred from competitions

1) Artificial Crowd Noise

2) Cut outs of fans placed in the stands

Both were done by Major League Baseball during the 2020 season.

The Opening and Closing Ceremonies should be exciting? I really liked London 2012.  For me the best part was Brian May and the late/great Freddie Mercury on a video screen(the only time where I recall that a dead man had more stage presence and charisma then most living artists).  

I will pass this time and look forward to Paris 2024.  

Mmmm. To be honest I'm only showing an interest as the times are good. I wouldn't sit up into the early wee hours watching someone chuck a spear or to do a hop, skip and <deleted> jump, , but each his own.

3 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Thank goodness this is only your opinion that would be better served by keeping it to yourself. And doesn't do anything to answer the question posed in the OP

I'm the OP and don't have a problem with it. Thankfully, or not, I have far far more important things to give a monkies about.  Plus it's an open forum, so he can say what he wants, within reason.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

I'm the OP and don't have a problem with it. Thankfully, or not, I have far far more important things to give a monkies about.  Plus it's an open forum, so he can say what he wants, within reason.

maybe NBC sports or whoever will have live on web for free as it is free in USA. 

https://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2021/06/09/nbc-olympics-names-hosts-for-this-summers-tokyo-olympics-coverage-on-cnbc-nbcsn-and-olympic-channel-home-of-team-usa/

Edited by NCC1701A

• 2 weeks later...

For me:

Android phone with AIS SIM - same phone/sim used for Disney +/Hotstar promo - install AIS Play app, sixteen (16) channels, supports Chromecast, so cast from phone to TV with Chromescast attached.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ais.mimo.AISPlay&hl=en&gl=US

Many newer TVs have built in casting, assuming it's on your network (WiFi or ethernet).

Or to watch on a PC go here: you need an AIS SIM, to receive an OTP.

https://aisplay.ais.co.th/portal/

Can also cast from Chrome Browser to Chromecast.