Credit Advice and Bank Letter for BAHTNET Coding for Immigration

Does anybody have a copy of the credit advices they get from Bangkok Bank showing that the monthly transfers are made overseas as well as the letter the bank gives listing the bahtnet transfers as coming from overseas?

Obviously this is what Immigration asks for and is needed.

Lastly, has there been any problems with Immigration and the bahtnet coding?

Thanks in advance!

I'm afraid I can't answer your question precisely. I have just obtained an extension based on retirement, at Jomtien, Do you have a Bangkok Bank account that you are using for your transfers? I went into the branch that I use and asked for an annual statement and told them that i needed it for immigration. One week later they provided me with a pile of documents that covered all that the IO asked for. They clearly know what they are doing.

I did get caught out by the IO as i had no copy of my UK bank account. I was allowed to go out and print out a PDF of it. Also I printed off the 12 Transferwise transaction receipts. This further wad of paper satisfied her.

The IO had a thick cribsheet file which she worked through so they have examples to show the applicant what they need. They seem to be prepared to allow you time to get any missing documents.    

What type of extension are on? I just did my marriage extension and the Bahtnet BTN code was fine but the Wise transfers FTT were not. I also had to show proof of my US SS payment that fund the direct deposit to Bangkok Bank. It seams to depend on the local IO.

6 hours ago, walt1 said:

What type of extension are on? I just did my marriage extension and the Bahtnet BTN code was fine but the Wise transfers FTT were not. I also had to show proof of my US SS payment that fund the direct deposit to Bangkok Bank. It seams to depend on the local IO.

Curiouser and curiouser. I thought that FTT was exactly what Immigration wanted. Bahtnet could be a domestic transfer.

10 hours ago, theoldgit said:

This was via Wise, last year the IO insisted on one, this year a different IO just wanted the bank book and a statement.

BKK Bank redacted.pdf 566.09 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for the copy, but that credit advice was for a swift transfer.

I needed a copy of a credit advice for a bahtnet transfer or is it the same?

7 minutes ago, racyrick said:

It will be the same. The sending bank info is what is important to prove it was a international transfer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, racyrick said:

As I said that was from Wise who record Bangkok Bank transfers as if they’re FTT, even though they’re not strictly so.

With Bahtnet I think the only difference will be Bahtnet will be in the line where mine shows FTT, IO’s should know that Bahtnet is compliant.

16 hours ago, theoldgit said:

As I said that was from Wise who record Bangkok Bank transfers as if they’re FTT, even though they’re not strictly so.

With Bahtnet I think the only difference will be Bahtnet will be in the line where mine shows FTT, IO’s should know that Bahtnet is compliant.

Thanks again!