Does anyone know the Covid situation on Koh Samui?

A friend of mine wants to make holiday on Koh Samui and asked me about the Covid situation on Koh Samui. I can't find any information. The only thing that I could find is that the entertainment venues are obviously open. So no Covid there?

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/tourism/samui-phangan-reopening-bars-open-5000-baht-covid-tests

14 minutes ago, 41632584 said:

IMG_20210711_110308_510.jpg

Thank you very much. Do you know if there are any restrictions in respect of restaurants, alcohol, nightlife, massage? If I believe the link that I posted obviously not in respect of nightlife. But how is the situation really there? Does it make sense to make holidays there or are you only allowed to sit on the beach?

1 hour ago, Mickeymaus said:

Thank you very much. Do you know if there are any restrictions in respect of restaurants, alcohol, nightlife, massage? If I believe the link that I posted obviously not in respect of nightlife. But how is the situation really there? Does it make sense to make holidays there or are you only allowed to sit on the beach?

We try to publish that kind of information in the pinned thread "Samui 2021", latest published info here...

Restaurants are open till 11 pm, and you can enjoy a beer or wine with your meal, but live music is not allowed. Shopping malls close at 9 pm, even they could stay open til 10 pm. No nightlife, i.e. bars, karaoke, discotheques and beach parties. Gatherings are limited to 200 people.

There are restrictions for incoming visitors, depending of which zone one arrives from. You can find some information i n the pinned thread about transport to the islands, but always contacts your transporter for latest updated restrictions, or removal of same. 

And yes, you can fully enjoy the beautiful beaches, most of them are not crowded at the moment.

• Thanks 1