How do inopt out of the plethora of regiinal news now appearing in my new content feed.

n00dle

I mean it was bad enough seeing <deleted> from the home countries forum, and in your face,  now im being flooded with all sorts of "news" from viernam, cambodia and philipines. 

There are specific established  fora I go to for that.

I joined thaivisa for thailand specific news and content, why drown thst in in information I neither asked for, nor desire.

Diluting your core content isnt going to do you any favours, I suspect.

I am logging in less already due to your editorial and moderation policies, I think you are likely driving yet more nails into your own coffin.

No flounce, just a slow progressive fade..............

On the other hand, I wish I had the spare cash to buy thaivisa.co and mess around with the font and colors. Its brilliant  watching the codger wet themselves in anger.

It has been decases of thaivisa for me, perhaps like nanaplaza (forum and place) trink, stinkman and others, it has had its day.

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1

ThaiVisa, as you knew it, is dead and cremated and out of the ashes, ASEAN NOW has risen.

Some bones from the ashes of ThaiVisa have been carried over to build the skeleton of ASEAN NOW and from what you write, the option to be notified about new content is one of them and you appear to have enabled it in the forum's former life.

I am under the impression that the fine-tuning of the user interface of ASEAN NOW is still a work in progress but I doubt that the techies working on it have the inclination and the time to read lambasting posts like yours.

To what extent constructive suggestions for improvements, eg an option to select for what countries a member wishes to receive notifications of new content, might be appreciated and evaluated, I know not but making them can do no harm.