Samui Plus Model reopening begins tomorrow - six regulations to follow before arrival then plenty more after

webfact

Its just mind blowing the PM is opening another Sandbox with 10,000 Covid cases a day so many provinces in lockdown and curfews and restrictions his ineptness to acquire vaccines instead doing a deal with China for the useless Sinovax vaccine purely for no other reason than greed and 18 months on less than 10% of the population vaccinated and a % of that is Sinovax, of course Phuket sandbox is a success because the truth will never get in the way of a good story

• Like 2

I saw there is 12 people coming tomorrow.

The interview was funny on the morning show "Thaiger".  The lady interviewer almost coughed up her coffee whe the spokes lady gushed about 12 people coming.

On YouTube

Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Governor Yuthasak Supasorn said 80 foreign travellers have booked Bangkok Airways seats from Bangkok to Samui between July and October this year.
https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40003237

This time I'm ready to believe the TAT numbers.

16 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I saw there is 12 people coming tomorrow.

The interview was funny on the morning show "Thaiger".  The lady interviewer almost coughed up her coffee whe the spokes lady gushed about 12 people coming.

On YouTube

It gets better.

Apparently there are 11 people coming today. None of them are tourists. They are all invited guests/jounalists!    So the big Welcome Party will turn into a giant circle jerk of bureaucrats and hangers-on...