Neotigason for Psorarsis

Hi, does anyone now a source (other than the main hospitals (vv expensive $5 per tablet) in Thaliand) or a reliable online pharmacy where I can buy Neotigason (Acitretin)?

Though I have it through a doctor I do not have a prescription to show, so it would need to be sold without.

Thanks.

Any tips for bad psoriasis also welcome...

It does not require a prescription in Thailand, but only large pharmacies will have it.  And it is imported so expensive (though will be less at a pharmacy than at a hospital, for sure).

Where in Thailand are you located?

7 hours ago, Sheryl said:

It does not require a prescription in Thailand, but only large pharmacies will have it.  And it is imported so expensive (though will be less at a pharmacy than at a hospital, for sure).

Where in Thailand are you located?

I'm in Phuket.  If you know of any pharmacy that has it, it would be great. Thanks.

21 hours ago, Why Me said:

I source Otezla (Apremilast) from India. See my pinned topic on using DHL for this purpose. I just googled "Acitretin India". Price seems to be Rs. 350, about $5, for 10 x 10mg tabs.

Thanks for the reply? Can't seem to find your pinned post. Could you post the link please? Does the pharmacy you use for Otezla stock Acitretin? Perhaps you can give me the pharmacy name?

Edited by positiveaction

36 minutes ago, positiveaction said:

Thanks for the reply? Can't seem to find your pinned post. Could you post the link please? Does the pharmacy you use for Otezla stock Acitretin? Perhaps you can give me the pharmacy name?

My experience with DHL:

Try the link below for the Frank Ross Pharmacy in Kolkata. It shows the price of Aceret 25mg. at Rs. 599 for 10 caps.

https://www.frankrosspharmacy.com/Aceret-25-mg?varientId=21744

Using DHL is going to be time consuming and very expensive so does nto make sense for a drug that is available in Thailand.

You can try direct regular maul shipment by an Indian pharmacy - may or ma nto get through custioms, may or may not be quality product.

In Phuket, try Sanguan Pharmacy

150 Thalang Road, Taladyai, Muang

+66 (0)76 211 116

If that fails try this online pharmacy within Thailand, they are quick and reliable :

https://medtide.com/

The drug doesn't show in their website but you could email and ask if they can get it

I've been on a list of various Ointments for nearly 20 years... the latest one and for a handful of those years was Diprosone 

anyway last year the Dr reviewed and agreed the formulations I have been prescribed with; were does less'n'less for my knees as time went on... 

- he encouraged me finally to throw them away, and go back to only using the Vitamin E creams... Sorbolene etc 

Said I have been absorbing these cortiocoid steroids for too long

• Like 1