Another free public walk-in COVID-19 testing facility opens Thursday

snoop1130

เจ้าหน้าที่ตรวจคัดกรอง-COVID-19..jpg

Thailand’s National Health Security Office (NHSO) has opened another facility to provide free COVID-19 testing, with Rapid Antigen Test kits, for members of the public, to ease the workload on the two existing testing centres, NHSO Secretary-General Dr. Jadet Thammathat-Aree said today (Thursday).

He said that the new facility, which opens from today until July 21st, from 9am to 4pm, is located at the Princess Mother National Institute on Drug Abuse Treatment, or the Thanyarak Institute, on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road – Rangsit highway in Pathum Thani province, and will have the capacity to test 5,000 walk-ins each day without charge.

The free COVID-19 testing service is the result of a joint effort by the NHSO, the Thanyarak Institute and Maharat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital. Those who want to get tested are required to show their ID cards to officials at the facility.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/another-free-public-walk-in-covid-19-testing-facility-opens-thursday/

Logo-top-.png

"Hi. I want a test."
Do you feel sick?
"Nope."
Perfect.  Your tests is coming right up.

2021: The years pharmaceutical companies convinced the masses that they need expensive tests and treatments when they don't feel ill. 

4 hours ago, inThailand said:

Three walk in centers for a population of 69 million.

Why even bother? 

Just sell the antigen and antibody tests in pharmacies.
To easy!
No doubt it has to do with the “2021 Care, Prevention,Control and Forwarding of COVID-19 Patients Act.

If they allow the commoners to test themselves, they lose that "Control" that they, as control freaks, need so much.

On 7/15/2021 at 6:17 PM, snoop1130 said:

Those who want to get tested are required to show their ID cards to officials at the facility.

Well, that's me [self deleted a swear words that bypassed the filter].

Even if I were to live there, no test for me. What is it with ID cards?

Edited by Scott Tracy