Have You Got A Holden?

I have a VT SS Commodore 5.7 6 speed. Slight problem. Its in OZ and I am in Chiang Mai. Driving that is one of the things I miss the most here. But I digress......... If you have a question and I can help fire away.

I have a VT SS Commodore 5.7 6 speed. Slight problem. Its in OZ and I am in Chiang Mai. Driving that is one of the things I miss the most here. But I digress......... If you have a question and I can help fire away.

I have a calais 2.5 dual ram 96 mod. I bought it 2 years agao, and it is fitted with a toyota 2.5 JZ1 / vvti / injection engine. 200 HPS. Its a great car, and I think it can runs for many years,but where can I get new breakedisks and breakecalipers.

Do I have to buy original from australia, or is it possibele to get it from somewhere in Thailand ?

I have a calais 2.5 dual ram 96 mod. I bought it 2 years agao, and it is fitted with a toyota 2.5 JZ1 / vvti / injection engine. 200 HPS. Its a great car, and I think it can runs for many years,but where can I get new breakedisks and breakecalipers.

Do I have to buy original from australia, or is it possibele to get it from somewhere in Thailand ?

Theres a garage in Bkk that has Holden Parts I am told. Sorry dont know where it is....

My Holden uses just under a litre of water every 4/5 days. I cant see any leaks......

Could it be the Aircon? Or a head gasket? She runs really well. I suppose it could be the hot weather? The fans working. What should I do if anything?

If its the head gasket would a bottle of that special sealer they sell in the garages be a good idea? Opinions please guys.....