What are you invested in? Lets share our investment ideas

Although it might be a long shot to source investment ideas from this forum (considering the amount of trolls), there's no harm in trying. 

I welcome you to share: Where have you invested your money into? What yield are you getting? What headaches is it giving you? What did you learn? Or perhaps you haven't taken action yet, but you'r considering a new investment? Feel free to share it here. 

I'll start; I've mostly been invested in American tech companies. I have shares in about 15 companies, through my normal online brokerage account. An example is Facebook Inc. This company is a highly profitable cash-cow and is still growing fast. Another example is Cloudflare (ticker: $NET), which, simply put, is a service that helps load contents from websites quickly, as well as protect servers from cyberattacks. I've used CloudFlare myself about 10 years ago. I've worked in IT so I knew from personal experience that Cloudflare offers a valuable service. I've also considered buying a property in Thailand and renting it out, but quickly concluded that it would not be worth the low yield and potential headaches. Your turn ???? !

• Like 1