Covid 19 antibodies test to know if you already got covid and are protected ? Can you do it at any small clinic for cheap to know if you already got covid ?

scoupeo

hello,

Do you know where to do Covid 19 antibodies test to find if you already got covid and are protected ?

Can you do it at any small clinic for cheap to know if you already got covid ?

Bangkok or Pattaya / Chonburi please ?

Thanks.

• Like 1

I don’t know that there is a test to show “if you’ve already had Covid”!?

Id like to know too….I was quite sick in Middle East last year!

Not feeling great for couple days…..high fever for another three days (don’t remember most of those 3 days)and then slowly getting better over next 5-6 days!

not traditional signs I’ve read of Covid but in my mind I think that’s what it was!

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Kanada said:

Not feeling great for couple days…..high fever for another three days (don’t remember most of those 3 days)and then slowly getting better over next 5-6 days!

not traditional signs I’ve read of Covid but in my mind I think that’s what it was!

I think the same thing.  I was also in the Middle East last year on a cruise for 15 days.  Numerous people on the ship including me and my fiancé had lingering coughs for weeks.   Now was it Covid?  Perhaps, did not lose any sense of taste or smell but cough lasted for me about 3 weeks and her about 5 weeks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

I think the same thing.  I was also in the Middle East last year on a cruise for 15 days.  Numerous people on the ship including me and my fiancé had lingering coughs for weeks.   Now was it Covid?  Perhaps, did not lose any sense of taste or smell but cough lasted for me about 3 weeks and her about 5 weeks. 

Symptoms not the same for everyone…I had a little trouble with my lungs but I was really out of it and when I got past that it seemed I was recovering slowly.

could have easily been something completely different but sticks in my mind somehow…I was negative when I left Turkey and also when arrived back in Canada

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kanada said:

Symptoms not the same for everyone

That is so very true.  I have a friend who contracted Covid.  She said she was very tired and vomited repeatedly for two weeks.  Never lost her sense of smell or taste. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Kanada said:

I don’t know that there is a test to show “if you’ve already had Covid”!?

You must be Thai if you don't know that an antibodies test tells you if you had covid or not...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, l4ml4m said:

It's so  weird that they vaccinate people without even checking if they already have antibodies.

This world has gone mad and you are part of this whole scam.

Everybody should have antibodies test done before injecting any poison, especially people who are sure to already have covid.

they have been doing everything wrong since the start...