Motorbike(scooter) rental recommendation?

mockingbird

I know a couple Thai guys that rent scooters/motorcycles. They are located on the soi (13/2) between the Pizza Hut and the McDonalds that is at the Royal Garden Mall. (Pizza Hut - not Pizza Company, which is located on the other side of the McDonalds, closer to the mall).

No idea what the prices are though.

You can see one of the guys in the Google image, sitting by the side door (right hand side of the pic):
https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9305847,100.8784123,3a,75y,149.94h,71.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssQsf1EGpC8pdKyn9zh6LlA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

There are a lot of small "lots" spread around the city with a small assortment of cars/trucks/scooters for rent. Some may even have staff that speak English !

Many will look like this (many will be much larger):
11.png.16be01947877ef6f8edbaec80b9633cb.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Probably the best selection and least hassle is 13/2. at Beach Road.  Not sure what the prices are now.

I've sent them a message asking for the day/week/month prices.

Just got an answer back from the guys on soi 13/2 (Beach rd by the McDonalds).

Scooter 200 baht a day, 700 baht a week, 3000 baht a month. (Probably for the smallest, cheapest scooter they have. They do have a fair few to choose from though.)

They have a number of options and can get by OK in English.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Probably the best selection and least hassle is 13/2. at Beach Road.  Not sure what the prices are now.

I rented from them last September for a few days. Nice PCX about 300 Baht/Day IIRC. Good bike, easy rent and good service.