People travelling to Hua Hin from Bangkok, Pattaya and 11 other provinces need to self quarantine

webfact

HHin2.jpg

By Paul Andrews

Prachuap Khiri Khan provincial health officials have updated the quarantine requirements people travelling to Hua Hin from Bangkok and other ‘dark red’ provinces.

Anyone travelling to the province, including to Hua Hin, from Bangkok, Chachoengsao, Chonburi, Nakhon Pathom, Narathiwat, Pathum Thani, Pattani, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Yala, Songkhla, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon and Songkhla are required to report their arrival in the province to the authorities.

Reporting in the COVID-19 Screening System is to be done by scanning the QR code shown below.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/people-travelling-to-hua-hin-from-bangkok-pattaya-and-11-other-provinces-need-to-self-quarantine/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-07-22

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

same BS as we cannot travel etc...

I still do exactly what I want because I know that I will never get the covid of the old and obese !

Breathe it in and you're going to be imprisoned for weeks until you test negative - there's no excuse that will allow you to keep your freedom, none at all.

Enjoy your stay in the camp when your time comes.

Edited by ukrules
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

if you knew me better you could understand that I am not the kind that idiots stop doing what he wants !

but i understand that it's hard to accept for weak and old men...

Good luck with that.

“…are required to report their arrival in the province to the authorities.”

This is no time for the honor system. Yet, it seems like just another plan doomed to failure. 

3 hours ago, scoupeo said:

if you knew me better you could understand that I am not the kind that idiots stop doing what he wants !

but i understand that it's hard to accept for weak and old men...

More foolish words have never been spoken. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scoupeo said:

same BS as we cannot travel etc...

I still do exactly what I want because I know that I will never get the covid of the old and obese !

Wednesday scoupeo said:

hello,

Do you know where to do Covid 19 antibodies test to find if you already got covid and are protected ?

Can you do it at any small clinic for cheap to know if you already got covid ?

Bangkok or Pattaya / Chonburi please ?

So maybe you already have it despite your previous boasts................

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

They are arriving now for the long weekend, and I very much doubt many will be in quarantine until they leave on Monday or Tuesday. 

I doubt it too! Seems like a token gesture that they presumably know won't be followed or enforced.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 2:34 PM, AhFarangJa said:

They are arriving now for the long weekend, and I very much doubt many will be in quarantine until they leave on Monday or Tuesday. 

Yes they came with the noise and bottle filled plastic bags, swam in the pool fully dressed and look shocked when some told them due to covid-19 please wait for the next lift :sad: 

Felt

• Like 1