Phuket to Pathumthani By Car with Driver

pj123

How much would I expect to pay for a one way Panwa to Pathumthani in a Camry or similar. No vans. And can anyone recommend a company or driver. This is for my wife who has zero patience with bad or rude drivers. A female driver would be good.

• Haha 1

You say Panwa.   I have several friends who live in that area, and I know that there are quite a few taxi drivers.   I'm sure that the hotel that she is staying in would be able to recommend someone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Espanol said:

You have it in 12GoAsia.

12 hours travel in taxi.

12100 baht

I bet you could find someone to do it for half that.  Can't you get a private driver for the day for under 2,000?  If you figure 2 days, gas, and overnight accommodation, 6,000 seems reasonable.

• Like 1

I can't recommend anyone but I'm sure even in these difficult times there will be someone who can do this but it's knowing that the driver is OK that's the problem. Hopefully someone will be able to help with that so you know your wife will be safe.

Having said that in my experience Thailand isn't really the place for someone who has zero patience with bad or rude drivers. If someone says Thai people are polite you know they've probably never driven on the roads. When I'm asked by Thais what I miss most about the UK I say polite and competent drivers.

• Like 1