Chonburi Immigration

We have been Covid marooned in the UK since March 2020 and emerge from Bangkok ASQ this weekend and will taxi to our Pattaya condo. I will have to visit Soi 5 Chonburi Immigration on Tuesday to lodge TM30/28. I recall something about needing to book an appointment via a QueQ app which I downloaded at the time. I am having trouble finding "Immigration" in the "Public Service" category, which is where I would expect it. My question" Is this app still being used?

Thanks in advance for any update.

They have app for appointments for Jomtien but it is not mandatory.

Immigration will be open on Tuesday. Closed on Monday and Wednesday for holidays.

There is probably no need to rush to immigration on Tuesday. It can be done on Thursday without a problem,

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Got a feeling IO closed till Thursday  due.to public holiday.. Someone here will confirm.Think.app appointment optional.

They will be open on the Tuesday. The additional holiday on the 27th was canceled by the cabinet last month due the new covid 19 waive.

• Like 2

It was working yesterday but is grayed out today with a pop up "mobile queuing is temporary closed" so I presume they are updating before the bank holiday and setting up the new slots as they seem to only be  booking a week ahead

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They will be open on the Tuesday. The additional holiday on the 27th was canceled by the cabinet last month due the new covid 19 waive.

I did my annual Extension of Stay and Multiple Re-Entry Permit processes on Thursday & Friday a week ago at Jomtien. Minimal queuing required, fast turn around. I go there mid afternoon and it is always much quieter than their morning sessions. I find Jomtien to be good operators and quite efficient within a very paper based system. 

• Like 2