Visa and Estension for 120 day in LOS

72yr old USA need advice of best way to get  120 days  beginning a few months from now.  I and Thai/US wife wish to com in late this year have visited  3-5 months annually and we are healthy with also having

the 2 shot Modena  and have health ins  (Medicare and Tricare for life).  We will prob go the quar route in Bk and we have House/car at our disposal while in NEastern province.  Can I get 90 day Non O to stay with wife and then apply for 60 day enxtion (again) to stay with wife?

I am requesting advice from one of the experts, please.

Thanks in advance

There is nothing wrong with your plan of a 90-day permission to stay on a single entry Non O visa and a 60-day extension of your permission to stay. The only item that you need to verify is that your insurance covers up to $100,000 for treatment of Covid-19 in Thailand. Your insurance must specifically specify that this is true either on the insurance agreement itself, or on an official letter from the insurance company. Unless the Covid cover is unambiguous, you may need to arrange 90-day Covid cover separately (no cover is necessary for the extension period).

33 minutes ago, BritTim said:

There is nothing wrong with your plan of a 90-day permission to stay on a single entry Non O visa and a 60-day extension of your permission to stay. The only item that you need to verify is that your insurance covers up to $100,000 for treatment of Covid-19 in Thailand. Your insurance must specifically specify that this is true either on the insurance agreement itself, or on an official letter from the insurance company. Unless the Covid cover is unambiguous, you may need to arrange 90-day Covid cover separately (no cover is necessary for the extension period).

Thanks for your response.  I failed to mention my usa ins will not cover c19 so I will purchase from Lumina or one of the Th rip-offs for 90 days; what a waste but  necessary.  Thanks BT 

8 hours ago, MiclB said:

Thanks for your response.  I failed to mention my usa ins will not cover c19 so I will purchase from Lumina or one of the Th rip-offs for 90 days; what a waste but  necessary.  Thanks BT 

You can get 90 day of covid 19 insurance for 6,400 baht here. https://www.tipinsure.com/CovidRegional/product_detail