Bangkok and Khao Yai National Park named among “The World’s Greatest Places of 2021”

webfact

2 hours ago, Whale said:

Live in one of them of them, visited the other. Not impressed by either to be honest.

Maybe there are 2 Khao Yai parks in Thailand? I was very impressed by the one I visited. I don't see how anyone who likes that sort of thing wouldn't be.

• Like 2

The COVID virus is also looking forward to the new railway station. It will make it so much easier to get around the country.

Lest anyone should worry about this. The brand new hotels have all signed up to be ASQs. That’s right! A complete COVID package for your loved ones from initial infection to quarantine (and possibly … well … transportation back home in a body bag, no extra charge. Sorry about that.)

There are 100 places on the list so I suppose it's not a surprise to see a couple from Thailand. It does seem odd at a time when foreign visitors have been close to non-existent but the same can probably said for most of these places.

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Maybe there are 2 Khao Yai parks in Thailand? I was very impressed by the one I visited. I don't see how anyone who likes that sort of thing wouldn't be.

Agree. Khao Yai NP is beautiful place.

Little video from my moto-trip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Excel said:

Its how it works, treat the reporters and editors to a trip of a lifetime all expenses paid trip, and possibly being Thailand, that little piece on the side, and guess what they report it as a great place to visit

A free night at the Crystal Club.......

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Two luxury hotels have also opened on Bangkok’s riverfront: Andy Miller and Richard Scott Wilson’s playful Capella Bangkok, where each room and suite has a river view, and the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River,

Great timing! :clap2::clap2::clap2:At least the local generals and other assorted bigwigs have now 2 additional venues where they can wine & dine and lodge their dozens of mistresses.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Whale said:

Live in one of them of them, visited the other. Not impressed by either to be honest.

Neither am I, have seen many places in the world like KY without being named " national park" and without entrance fee. Not seen any elephant, just signs saying beware of crossing elephants.

• Like 1