Covid 19 - Health Insurance for COE for PR holders returning to Thailand.

scorecard

Many months ago I checked the  covid19.tgia.org  website and in the status (list of visa types) I found 'Permanent Resident', which I selected leading to a premium of 1,600 of 1,800Baht (I forget which one). Very reasonable premium. 

I am a PR holder and I have now finally reached a situation where I can plan my return (from Australia to Thailand) to be mid Dec 2021.

Yesterday I rechecked the same website  covid19.tgia.org  and the specific category of 'Permanent Resident' has disappeared.

I called the number on the website  2108 8399 and was told by the person who answered the phone (good English) who was asking questions to another staff member so she could answer me ...

"Your category is Long stay O-A, 0-X, STV  premium 14,xxxBaht for one year". I was then told that 'one year is the only time period available because your type of vise requires that you must have full cover for the full life of the visa, and health insurance renewed every year to gain renewal of the visa.

I tried to explain more but the line cut, call finished.  

Have any other PR holders who have already returned used this company and did you experience as above?

Further, if you used this company do you have an e.mail address for the company that you could share, so I can try to explain that PR holders don't need to have health insurance, plus explain that there is no renewal because PR is issued for lifetime. Or perhaps could you please share the e.mail address they used to send the policy/receipt to you.

Alternatively does any PR holder have a suggestion of another reasonable premium insurance company to use?

Thanks, much appreciated.