Hotel Maximum charge for electric?

lor

The place where I am staying used to be a pure hotel but now is mostly residences. They will only give leases up to 3 months max.  Each room has it's own meter. Just got my first bill and been charged 7 baht per unit.  I think domestic is about 3.5 baht.

2 minutes ago, lor said:

The place where I am staying used to be a pure hotel but now is mostly residences. They will only give leases up to 3 months max.  Each room has it's own meter. Just got my first bill and been charged 7 baht per unit.  I think domestic is about 3.5 baht.

Standard rate is/was 7 baht......it was then halved....but only be for Deep Red Zones (I think)????

Is there a phone number to call in the CM area in order to ask the exact cost for a given amount of KwHs?

For example, if one used 700 KwH, then what would the cost be.  The power company uses a sliding scale, so that the first number of KWH is a certain amount, and then the next number of KWH is charged at a higher rate, etc, until reaching the maximum rate.

Rather complicated.  So, is there a number to call so that the company might calculate for you? Ie.... 700 KWH would costs how much....