New vaccine registration website for foreigners in Thailand opens Aug 1

Jonathan Fairfield

One final point...Please know that I sincerely believe the Thai medical personnel involved did & are doing a great job indeed & am not criticizing them at all, but I do blame management for not doing their jobs properly, especially those 'responsible' for planning and communication.

7 hours ago, rayinkrabi said:

Lots more to this story but thats just a summary.  I'm curious if any others out there had similar experiences?

Completely the opposite.. Burriram.. 2 jabs Pfizer..record of each jab printed out..Logged into app with 19 digit Thai ID # from jab record..Showed Pfizer Batch number and dates I got jabbed with and phone QR code to prove had have had jabs.  Got yellow travel passport after paying 50bht via phone QR code only (no cash) and copies of Passport and Visa Extension. Easy as......

8 hours ago, rayinkrabi said:

One final point...Please know that I sincerely believe the Thai medical personnel involved did & are doing a great job indeed & am not criticizing them at all, but I do blame management for not doing their jobs properly, especially those 'responsible' for planning and communication.

No problem in Nakhon Sawan, very efficient.