Went to the registration site & registered. What's next for us outside Bangkok area?

notrub

02 08 2021

Went to the site  expatvac.consular.go.th and registered.  Pretty straight forward.  TIP:  Where you have to put copies of passport, visa and any other ID or info, copy and paste various photos scans etc. onto a single file in pictures then copy and paste multiple images all at one time. The box will expand to accept all 3 or 4 or whatever and process them all together.

I posted my successful registration and you can see that if I live in Bangkok or nearby they will call me.   I am in Isaan and what they write is this:

Ministry of Public Health will assign a vaccination site in your area. Your vaccination allocation will be provided according to priorities set by the Ministry of Public Health, i.e. age group, vulnerability, high risk zone e.t.c

Any information about availability for us outside 'the hub'?

Thanks

Screenshot (255).png

in live in bangkok. They don't give any details at all. That is same as with the other 3 sites I registered before. No even reference number to cancel registration.

In fact, in the final info they call it "preregistration", it doesn't sound promising, as I hoped.

"Registration SUCCESSS Please constantly check your email. Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 hours.

Failure to confirm within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of your preregistration."

Edited by internationalism

I too have managed to register, having been skeptical about the process.   However, I did the same with the previous website that died a death and the long ago defunct  previous app.  I have no  confidence that I will hear anything more from this latest effort.