Message from BPH, for vacine,real or not

bert bloggs

I have only ever been there once but also got the 'offer'. I looked at the link and it did appear to ask you what date you wanted the injection.

Fortunately I don't need their offer, but lets hope that those of you who do are successful.  It does seem that there is a lot more availability of vaccine.  Pity that it is many months too late ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Mine was free..over 60 with preconditions..last week...Why on earth would the OP think it's fake and why check here and not with the hospital?

'Dont look a gift horse in the mouth'

I thought that all AZ was free ... lucky enough to get mine early June at a government hospital.

The BPH offer is noted on Pattaya News site.

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/08/03/several-options-for-qualified-foreigners-open-in-chonburi-for-a-covid-19-vaccine-medpark-hospital-offers-nighttime-vaccination-period-for-foreigners-in-thailand/

I have just registered for 19th. Slots seem to be going fast. This is for AZ

Edited by dabhand

55 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Mine was free..over 60 with preconditions..last week...Why on earth would the OP think it's fake and why check here and not with the hospital?

Its just there are so many scams ,asking you to click on a link ,anyway if its for the AZ vacine i had my first jab 8 weeks ago ,using mor phrom,so just waiting for my second. If it had been for phizer or modena i would have signed up ,but many thanks to all who have replied

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I have only ever been there once but also got the 'offer'. I looked at the link and it did appear to ask you what date you wanted the injection.

Fortunately I don't need their offer, but lets hope that those of you who do are successful.  It does seem that there is a lot more availability of vaccine.  Pity that it is many months too late ....

I booked on their website this morning. First available date for Astra Zeneca shot was the 24th August, so haveappointment for then.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, dabhand said:

I don't see anything in that link to do with BPH unless I missed it?

The Chonburi mention is for 

Finally, Samithivej Sriracha Hospital in Chonburi is also now 

1 hour ago, topt said:

I don't see anything in that link to do with BPH unless I missed it?

The Chonburi mention is for 

I believe the link was deleted after I had posted the comment.

I was able to use the BPH link and obtained a booking for the 19th. The early appointment options had already been taken. Possibly BPH had requested the link to be taken out, don't really know. I receive news alerts from Pattaya News and actioned it as soon as I saw the alert.

There may still be appointments available,

This was the original link: 

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvi_covid/rvi_add.php?fbclid=IwAR3gjxvyzylikklW0IA85gBWFjBOWkui0dlqRWM4pEnaoa1SfWCmTWOMqRg

Edited by dabhand
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, dabhand said:

There may still be appointments available,

Well I went though the link and applied and seemed to be quite a few slots available in August from next week.....

Supposedly I have an appointment but it all seemed a little easy - also do you know what is the SMS they refer to?

4 minutes ago, topt said:

Well I went though the link and applied and seemed to be quite a few slots available in August from next week.....

Supposedly I have an appointment but it all seemed a little easy - also do you know what is the SMS they refer to?

I think that is only sent if they change the appointment info. Maybe they also do internal checks, don't really know. It does mention showing a copy of the SMS, but if not sent I will be taking a copy of the confirmation.

Yes, the confirmation was rather easy and quick. Fingers crossed.........

Edited by dabhand

23 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I believe he's just wanting to know if anyone else reading this got a similar message.

You shouldn't be clicking on links in emails unless you know who the sender is.

But like you say the best option is to contact the hospital who "presumably" sent you the email.

Edited by MrJ2U

Well, I had nothing to do today, as usual, so to get out of my room and get some exercise, I hiked a couple of kms. out to BHP, where I had never been.  My hopes were not high, as I had read about their vaccination offer being only for their former patients.

But I had my plastic patient cards from Bangkok Hospital (in Bangkok), where my Aetna insurance policy covered two ear surgeries costing 30,000 baht; and from Bangkok Hospital HuaHin, where I had some dental work done.  I hoped that maybe dragging my 74-year-old unvaccinated body into BHP might possibly get me a vaccine appointment....  Uh, nope

Well, I got out of my room and got some exercise.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thailien8 said:

Well, I had nothing to do today, as usual, so to get out of my room and get some exercise, I hiked a couple of kms. out to BHP, where I had never been.  My hopes were not high, as I had read about their vaccination offer being only for their former patients.

But I had my plastic patient cards from Bangkok Hospital (in Bangkok), where my Aetna insurance policy covered two ear surgeries costing 30,000 baht; and from Bangkok Hospital HuaHin, where I had some dental work done.  I hoped that maybe dragging my 74-year-old unvaccinated body into BHP might possibly get me a vaccine appointment....  Uh, nope

Well, I got out of my room and got some exercise.

You should have asked to see a doctor (literally any doctor) for an appointment and then asked then asked that doctor (or his staff) to register you for the vaccination.

Of course that would have cost money. Even a quick consultation is probably near a thousand baht at BHP. I had appointments already set up when I heard about the vaccinations so it wasn't an issue as I was going to be paying (to see a doctor) anyways.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 9:15 PM, dabhand said:

What has Medpark to do with Pattaya???? As far as I know it's in Bkk...