Prachuap health officials plead with people not to host parties

trendy-birthday-party-themes-for-kids-photo-credit-istock-ruthblack (1).jpeg

Health officials have urged people in Hua Hin and throughout Prachuap Khiri Khan to refrain from hosting parties.

Health officials say that people should not host parties – including small get-togethers at family homes – in order to prevent covid outbreak clusters that are difficult to control.

The request to refrain from hosting parties comes direct from provincial health chief Dr. Suriya Kuharat, who on Wednesday described the COVID-19 situation in the province as “very worrisome”.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/prachuap-health-officials-plead-with-people-not-to-host-parties/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-08-06

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

This is lockdown TIT style

Will it work?

NO, in discussion with a  bus  company today they know where  police checks are and circumnavigate them ceratinly for travel between supposed dark red  provinces for Burmese workers which they have banned from travelling between provinces.

People simply do not care.

I am in Bangkok and last night a house near us had a big party. At least 10 luxury cars and 4 taxis brought people along. All just before the 9 pm curfew.

I can imagine it is worse in places like Prachuap. I know that some people have travelled there from Bangkok to escape the lockdown in Bangkok.

Edited by petedk
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

NO, in discussion with a  bus  company today they know where  police checks are and circumnavigate them ceratinly for travel between supposed dark red  provinces for Burmese workers which they have banned from travelling between provinces.

The Burmese workers had better avoid Phuket as there is need of a scapegoat there.

RIP Swiss lady.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, petedk said:

I am in Bangkok and last night a house near us had a big party. At least 10 luxury cars and 4 taxis brought people along. All just before the 9 pm curfew.

I can imagine it is worse in places like Prachuap. I know that some people have travelled there from Bangkok to escape the lockdown in Bangkok.

Monks  walk through our  village everyday no  masks

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, petedk said:

And  still can even Burmese  but it  will cost you 2k  baht as of  today, yesterday they could  get a bus for 200,  not  today.

I thought the virus numbers were bad in Thailand until yesterday when I heard on the radio that the USA has had over

100 thousand per day.  Wow, I will not go to the USA for as long as the people have not all been vaccinated, and I hear that

there are still way too many that still will not get vaccinated. I even have a younger educated relative, who has been brain washed

and will not take the jab. He does not believe any news except what he reads on his computer. He thinks the local radio and TV stations

are all putting out fake news.  I hope that all of you can get your AZ, Moderna, Pfizer, or J and J shots soon.

Geezer

41 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I thought the virus numbers were bad in Thailand until yesterday when I heard on the radio that the USA has had over

100 thousand per day.  Wow, I will not go to the USA for as long as the people have not all been vaccinated, and I hear that

there are still way too many that still will not get vaccinated. I even have a younger educated relative, who has been brain washed

and will not take the jab. He does not believe any news except what he reads on his computer. He thinks the local radio and TV stations

are all putting out fake news.  I hope that all of you can get your AZ, Moderna, Pfizer, or J and J shots soon.

Geezer

I think if you compare and take population into account the numbers are the same. Does the US not have a population around 5 times that of Thailand.