Dr Boon Vanasin, the medical tycoon in eye of Thailand’s vaccine storm

webfact

1 hour ago, SantiSuk said:

My wife and I booked and paid for those jabs - seems like a couple of months ago at least. I'm probably OK, waiting to hear from the intervac and expatvac schemes whether I have an earlier and alternative route, but my wife is not a foreigner, not over 60, not with a heath condition and living in Isaan - ie low priority in the world of government free jabs.

Unfortunately your wife is probably a long way down the list of those whose payments are likely to be "honoured", certainly in the first tranches of deliveries,

1 hour ago, Tony125 said:

Fauci hopeful COVID vaccines get full OK by FDA within weeks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-hopeful-covid-vaccines-get-full-ok-by-fda-within-weeks/ar-AAN4TL1

Under emergency authorization Pfizer  can only sell to gov agencies, under full aproval they can take orders from any private hospitals or Doctors in the world  same as ordering Amoxacillan, Tylynol or Tetnus vaccine.

These drug companies required a real strong indemnity clause for these vaccines that only a government could honor from what I've read. 

It would be interesting to know if any big stock purchases before the pump or after the bump by anyone.  Naming the names of public record is legal I would hope in Thailand.  But probably the true ownership would be hard to trace.    

I also thought an earlier article implied he was trying to buy through some third party or something.   The drug companies have penalty clauses against this,. Whoever he thought he could buy from would have not been able to get more plus just imagine the fallout from some county selling it's jabs to  Thailand for profit or not? 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, SantiSuk said:

I think the Thai SEC would like to hear your evidence that this guy was motivated by share manipulation and insider dealing. If strangely enough you have no evidence then better UFTS or a defamation law suit might be headed your way!

Yawn.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 1:18 AM, sammieuk1 said:

Every country I know of governments procure the vaccine and jab it for free the only reason its not here is money 

absolutely discusting where is the AZ not for profit? ????

I was reading that the per jab price for sinovac was 4 times that of AZ....  I am guessing some other companies don't have a large enough 'marketing' budget.