Thai Tv Commercials?

Globeliner

The ad makers will adjust their ads to the market they operate in - just because Thai ads do not work so well on Westerners, it does not mean we are by any means immune to ads as such.

If we only bought the things we objectively need, and not also the things we desire because we have been taught to do so by ad makers, our market economy would rapidly enter a depression.

If we really are not affected by advertisements, then don't you think it's strange we don't dress exactly the same today as we did in the 1960s (well, some do, I guess they are the smart ones :D).

Asians as well as Latins despise dark skin, it seems to represent a "working class" person like a laborer....thus they want to be more white...........color prejudice is still rife

I have never know a Latin who do not find a black woman beautiful.....even woman like black woman! :o

I think this is very extreme in here only..

For what it's worth, my friend in the Dominican Republic tells me the locals he meets there, share the same preference for light skin as seen here in Thailand. But maybe that is the Caribbean rather than Latin America even though they speak Spanish?

Only those who are insecured, and constantly self-doubted of their own self image believe in the product

Sounds too profound to me..I think that it is much more simple than that and culture related...

My hobby is approaching the Ponds girlies in Tescos and asking them where they keep the stuff that makes your skin dark. The look on their face is worth the effort!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyhow I like my sunkissed honey color the most, and better yet who I am as a person.

It always used to amuse me that us farangs used to come to places like Thailand hoping , with a bit of exposure to the tropical sun , to change the "dead-fish" colour of our skins to something more attractive and found local friends cowering under the shade because they were seeking the palor of dead fish.

PS re "sunkissed honey colour" is a lovely phrase - are you in marketing perchance ?

Why... are you interested? If so, may we also recommend a few other shades also?

For dark tone - Chokolat Fudge

For medium tone - Toffee crunch, Coffee’N Cream, Warm Gingerbread

We also developed the new special formula just for farangs – it’s called “Wishful Beige” :o

Enjoy

Teacup Beauty Enterprise

Disclaimer; We are an LLC - Limited little Company :D

Edited by teacup

Thai TV commercials, good? My wife thinks so and buys all the 'whitening creams' under the sun, England you will get tea adverts etc, beer adverts etc, why do asian people believe creams make your skin whiter? Plus it's costing me a fortune :o

TIT...your social worth increases in direct proportion to the hue of your skin, the color of your whiskey bottle and the type of car you are making monthly payments on :D

Thai TV commercials, good? My wife thinks so and buys all the 'whitening creams' under the sun, England you will get tea adverts etc, beer adverts etc, why do asian people believe creams make your skin whiter? Plus it's costing me a fortune :o

Try to copy the beer adverts to her TV and you get both happy....

Try to copy the beer adverts to her TV and you get both happy....

Seems like a very good idea, cheers! :D