Machine screws-Pattaya

dddave

SCG (Hardware House-located in back of SCG) on the Sukhumvit have a VG assortment, I picked up some cap head machine Hex screws, and they have pan head, flat head, in torx, phillips, slotted, etc, all sizes and SS as well.

Edited by i84teen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, i84teen said:

SCG (Hardware House-located in back of SCG) on the Sukhumvit have a VG assortment, I picked up some cap head machine Hex screws, and they have pan head, flat head, in torx, phillips, slotted, etc, all sizes and SS as well.

Sounds like my kind of toy store.  Thanks

Most of the regular hardware shops have most of the common nuts screws and bolts. 

If you ever want something a bit specialized, there's a small shop on the north side of Thepprasit, near Thep. Soi. 8 that is an Aladdin's cave of fasteners.

• Like 1

There's a "screw" store on Sukhumvit that should have what you need:

It's right where the U-turn is on Sukhumvit - before the McDonalds as you are heading from South Pattaya Rd towards Center Pattaya rd.
https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9233413,100.898026,3a,75y,280.04h,85.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s061TqSy1nUYGdP0YgslHpQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

tv1a.png.f17aee222e703b0fa146c04996de02fb.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bbko said:

Go into any neighborhood hardware shop and look for the screws, nuts and bolts carousel

Never seen one, although I do tend to use Homepro these days. I can imagine they would all be mixed up in one of those. 

1 hour ago, i84teen said:

Hello,

Has anyone seen these magnetic hooks and know where I can source them in bkk or Pattaya?

magnetic hook-1.jpg

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/s-sdi-4294-magnetic-hook-s-sdi-4294-i2488941692-s8779552193.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.3e051eaaHFYf49&search=1

Supposedly in stock in Thailand. Most likely in the Bangkok area.

(I tried searching Lazada for a vendor selling the same thing cheaper with no luck, but I restricted my search to "local". If you don't check that, you could get more hits, probably from vendors who'd have to order it from China.)