TAT stepping up promotion of Phuket

snoop1130

33 minutes ago, SomchaiCNX said:

Well, went for the first time in 81 (holiday) loved it . Had to go back in 93 for work, still ok for Karon but Patong was a human made disaster. Returned again in 95 for work and decided that I would never have a holiday at that place, it was my last visit. Just wanted to cry, how can people do this to their own country. My last visit to Kho Samui was in 86, to be honest I'm afraid to go back for the same reason.

It´s called development. I am pretty sure it happens in your country too. I am sure there are many places that was very beautiful in many peoples view, but they are now taken away for the need of buildings and business. If you believe that makes things ugly and a disaster, then you will not find peace of mind in many places. Also, you will be against evolution and development. Something that we all need to keep up with the times, population and demand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Oh no.......red-hat alert!

Yep, it’s time for you to go into your gate and lie mode, a bit like your leader of choice who again spewed bs as facts????  “Joe Biden says 350 million Americans have been vaccinated”– that’s 20 million more than the entire population……what a leader????

18 minutes ago, Uroller said:

Yep, it’s time for you to go into your gate and lie mode, a bit like your leader of choice who again spewed bs as facts????  “Joe Biden says 350 million Americans have been vaccinated”– that’s 20 million more than the entire population……what a leader????

He's not my leader. I'm not American, so you see I have no dog in this fight.

I've always hated liars.

Anyway, this is not the thread to talk US politics.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

It´s called development. I am pretty sure it happens in your country too. I am sure there are many places that was very beautiful in many peoples view, but they are now taken away for the need of buildings and business. If you believe that makes things ugly and a disaster, then you will not find peace of mind in many places. Also, you will be against evolution and development. Something that we all need to keep up with the times, population and demand.

If it is done in a responsible way I have no problems with new developments. Went back to my home country for the first time in 23 years and the whole place looked better organised and much cleaner. However most small shops in the villages disappeared and not a single ATM within 10 km. Most people now visit supermarkets and malls instead.

• Like 1