View Talay 5, View Talay 7, View Talay 8, Jomtien condo near the beach, what are the cheapest condo available now ?

thefactoryoutlet

Cheers,

View Talay 5, View Talay 7, View Talay 8, all Jomtien condo near the beach, do you know what are the cheapest condo available now ?

Are they cheaper than before covid ?

Anything under 2 millions ?

Please tell me where you have found good offers ? Any agent specialized in View Talay ? I think they are the best condo with the biggest car park area.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

Those View Talay buildings hold their prices well, but in the present climate, I would expect a few bargains. You may only do as well as what they originally bought them for.... (for many that is still a good price, with the baht's appreciation).

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SilentSal said:

Honestly just look at condos for rent on facebook market place. You won’t deal with agents that often and usually just deal with the owner directly. There’s a lot of really cheap condos and houses right now. 

Ok what are "cheap" condos ? Because with this just started another 3 year construction  promenade "improvement" BS project including under ground toilets. Jomtien relative is starting to look good.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...